Merging Media Conference + Masterclass 2011
October 27th to 28th, 2011
A unique opportunity to engage with the top innovators of conventional and interactive media awaits you at Merging Media’s second annual cross-media conference!
- Experience two jam-packed days of engaging panels, industry leading presentations, award winning strategies, trends and predictions
- Connect with world-class media trendsetters + thought leaders from conventional and interactive media
- Engage in the latest discussion on transmedia, financing, gamification, social media + convergent technologies
- Win the $10,000 Development Award for Best Pitch at the Masterclass and Pitch 360 Sessions
- Interact with forward-thinking media professionals at the International B2B Matchmaking sessions
- Showcase your latest “tools of engagement” at the VEDC Innovation Gallery
10-11am THE SOCIAL SCREEN
Panel: Evan Jones (Stitch Media), Dave Olson (Hootsuite), David Olsson (Nerd Corp. Entertainment), Catherine Warren (FanTrust), Prem Gill (Telus Media). Alexandra Samuel, (ECUAD Director Social & Interactive Media Centre Moderates).
Social media is dominating screens, online, on mobile and now on Social TV. Multi-screened experiences grow with Facebook on TV and tablets and other mobile devices making their mark in the expanding space. How do content creators and developers navigate their way in this new environment and make a business of it?
For more information, visit www.mergingmedia.com