Content 360 (2010)
Once again, FanTrust President Catherine Warren will be returning to the judges’ panel in Cannes as part of MIP TV’s 2010 Content 360 Pitching Challenge.
A rapid-fire, live competition across 6 different categories, independent producers, agencies and digital designers are invited to pitch A-list commissioners on original interactive cross-platform content ideas.
Over the last 4 years, 1,400 ideas were received, 42 countries represented, 100 ideas retained, and € 400,000 in development funding awarded.
This year’s categories are:
- Creating short video combining user-generated and EU online archives content, sponsored by the European Commission Audiovisual Service
- New Advertising formats, sponsored by TF1 Publicité
- Engaging with teens through branded content for Coca-Cola, sponsored by Ogilvy and Coca-Cola
- Engaging with children through the use of Connected TV, sponsored by Korea Communications Commission
- Next Generation Audience Engagement, sponsored by MIP TV
FanTrust will also be hosting meetings at MIP TV to help rights holders monetize and socialize their content across multiple platforms. To set up a meeting, please contact Katie McCloskey at email@example.com